Tuesday, December 6, 2011

3 months??? Oops!

Yeah, so it's been hella busy since I last posted here. So let's start with the catch up...

September 24, 2011- The wedding was amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a better day. It started off a bit drizzly out, but by the time we headed outside for our pictures, it had warmed up and stopped raining. It was great.

Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.
 
We had about 65 people attend and it was really nice to have the ceremony and reception fairly small. Our cake was beautiful (made by our friend, Andrea), the DJ was awesome (our friend, Jim), and the photos were totally awesome (taken by our friend, Justin).

Red velvet cake and cupcakes. So freakin' delicious! Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.

The tall cake topper. :) Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.
The ceremony was beautiful and went smoothly. Our Justice of the Peace, Jeanne Pounder, was awesome. She helped us through so much with process of planning as well.

Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.
We are so appreciative to everyone who helped us through the planning and such. We couldn't have done it without you. You guys are great!

Here are some of our favorite moments:
My dad and I. Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.

Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.

Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.
Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.
Then the fun started:
Rock Lobster! Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.

Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.

Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.
Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.


Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.

Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.

Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.

Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.


Photo taken by Justin Manteuffel.

After the wedding we went to Orlando (which I will post pics later since I've put so many up this time). We had a blast! We went to Harry Potter World and drank so much butter beer! It was great!

Now we are back to normal (as normal as we can be) and are settling into married life. It's been pretty freakin' great. :)

I will try to update here more often now that the wedding frenzy is over. Finishing up my school semester in a week and a half so I will be able to post a little more over the holidays.

~Jenn C.

2 comments:

  1. It was an awesome wedding and reception. Thanks so much for the credits Jenn, I can't remember the last time I saw my name so many times in a blog! I appreciate you spelling it properly every time too, that couldn't have been easy =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wanted to give credit where it was due. And once I made sure I spelled your name correctly, I copied and pasted it. LOL

    ReplyDelete